The physicians of Mobile Neurology Group, P.A. treat a variety of neurological disorders in adults. The patient must be at least 16 years of age to make an appointment. A partial list of diseases and/or symptoms that the physicians’ treat are listed below:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cranial Nerve Palsy
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Gait Disorder
- Memory Loss
- Movement Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle Spasm
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA’s)
Our physicians offer the following testing to be performed in our office:
- Carotid Artery Duplex – a non-invasive ultrasound test that uses sound waves to measure the flow of blood through the large carotid arteries that supply blood to the brain.
- Transcranial Carotid Doppler – a non-invasive sonography test for assessment of intracerebral blood flow.
- Electrocephalogram (EEG) is used to determine brain activity and is useful in diagnosing and treating certain brain disorders.
- Nerve Conduction Study (NCS) helps to determine the presence, location and extent of diseases that damage the nerves and muscles. Electromyography (EMG) may also be performed by the physician to diagnose or rule out a number of conditions related to nerve or muscle disorders.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information.